Welcome, we've been expecting you.
To be successful, you must be willing to do the things today others won't do in order to have the things tomorrow others won't have. - Les Brown
We are a full service real estate investment firm located in Las Vegas, NV. Our services (2 min read) include helping our clients identify and acquire profitable investment properties, renovation management and long term management. Since 2006, we've helped clients like you with their journey towards financial freedom.
Below are the most common questions new clients ask:
- What is your investment focus? Our focus is long term buy and hold income streams you will not outlive.
- How much does it cost to invest in Las Vegas (class A/B+ properties)? The properties we target cost between $230,000 and $375,000. Cash needed to purchase, renovate and bring to market: 28% to 35% of the purchase price, which assumes 20% to 25% down.
- What kind of return can you expect? With balanced cash flow and appreciation properties between 4% and 5% with 25% down. This includes, taxes, management, insurance, HOA dues, down payment and typical renovation cost. Rents rose 6.6% in 2018 and should do about the same in 2019 so return should increase over time. Average appreciation: 11%/Yr.
- What are your fees? Zero, our services are free to buyers and there is no contract to sign. We make our money from the normal real estate commission paid by the seller.
- How many properties on average do your clients purchase? 90% of our clients buy more than one property, 80% buy more than two properties. This may be over a span of time, not necessarily at one time.
Here are 100+ properties our clients own that generate a positive cash flow each month. Income they will not outlive. (5 min read) The vast majority of our clients live in other states or countries. Many of them have never visited their properties as a result of our full service offerings. Contact us today to get your investment started.
- Get started investing in real estate (5 min read)
- Convert your retirement savings into a long term income stream you will not outlive. (4 min read)
- Exchange your underperforming real estate investments for higher performing properties with no tax consequences. (3 min read)
Featured Newsletter Article
- 2019 Q2 Las Vegas Investor Update (3 min read)